Top 10 Android apps for the month of September that you need to have in your smartphone if you haven’t downloaded them already.
1. Google Duo - Duo is a simple one-on-one video calling app that allows the users to interact with each other conveniently whether you are using Wi-Fi or on the go. You can even see the caller before you pick up thanks to the app’s live preview feature.
2. Polarr Photo Editor - This app offers advanced auto-enhance tools, features and filters that can help you edit out every detail in the photo. Be it using colour masking and brushing tools or creating and customizing filters, this apps gives you an unmatched editing experienc
3. Inshorts - No matter how many news apps we download, given our busy work schedule it’s really difficult to keep a tab on every news piece especially when they are in long-form. This app allows the users to stay updated with everything that is happening in the world, in approximately 60 words.
4. Box - Box is an efficient tool to securely store, manage and share all your images, documents and files with 10GB of free cloud storage. What’s more, you can view and print more than 200 file types including PDF, Word, AI, Excel and PSD. Sharing files is super easy as you don’t need attachments, you can share huge files using the links. You can also add comments on the files to send feedback.
5. Noah Camera - For all you guys who love taking selfies, this app is nothing short of a marvel. With more than 100 real time filters, your selfie game will be on point. Apart from the amazing filters, you can make interesting collages with your friends, use awesome watermarks to decorate the picture, resize your images for Instagram and share them easily on major social media platforms.
6. PlaYo – Free Music And Radio - PlaYo allows the users to build their own playlist without syncing, downloading or paying for any music or songs. What’s more, you can stream songs online or listen to your own collection and tune into multiple online radio stations. The best part of this app is that it streams music for free and without any ad breaks.
7. Dumpster Photo And Video Restore - It often happens that we delete some pictures or videos and later repent that split-second decision. With this app, you can restore deleted images, audio, video, PDF, mp3, mp4, jpg, doc, avi and other common file formats. This app works just like your computer’s ‘recycle bin’ does
8. Dock n Roll - This app allows you to control your music player, navigation apps, and dashcam. In fact, you can call or send messages, share your real time location and even log details of your trip. It is designed keeping the driver’s safety in mind. This way you can concentrate on driving and not get distracted by the contant updates on your phone.
9. Monefy Pro - Keeping a track of our expenses is possibly the hardest thing to do. But Monefy Pro can make you fall in love with calculations. You don’t need to enter anything except for the amount and the rest of it will be taken care of by this app. It has a simple user interface where you can select the currency, use the budget mode, protect your expenses with passwords and handle multiple accounts for easier usage.
10. LINK Messenger - Whether you want to chat with all your friends and family members together or you want to have an individual discussion with each of them, this app has got everything covered for you. It allows you to make free voice and video calls to users across the globe, indulge in group chats with as many as 100 people and share exclusive emojis and stickers.