Data traffic in India will zoom five-fold to 7 GB per month active smartphone by 2021, according to global study.
- Smartphone subscriptions to increase fourfold to 810 rn by 2021.
- 16%of India's population had a smartphone at the end of 2015, against44t globally.
- WhatsApp Messenger is the top mobile app in terms of the No. of Indianconsumers, followed by Google Search and YouTube.
- 50% of smartphone users stream musk on mobile apps every week.
- The file shaing app Xender is the top mobile app by average monthly data usage, followed by file-sharing app SHAREit and the YouTube video-sharing app.